Upcoming Releases: Nov. 7

Don't see your favorite song or artist in the Fullasoul Radio Music Library? Let us know!

Upcoming Releases: Nov. 7

Postby Fullasoul » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:46 am

Well it's a SLOW week for US CD releases, but here's the highlights of what's coming down the pike this Tuesday. If anyone's interested in picking any of these up, let me know and I'll get you my prices.

Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere: Deluxe Edition (CD/DVD)
Jon B. - Holiday Wishes From Me To You
Sergio Mendes - Colour Collection (Import)

So basically an 'off' week :(
The FOLLOWING week's line-up isn't much better, but it will bring us releases from Jamiroquai, Jay-Z, and that humongous Michael Jackson 20-DualDisc box (bleh!).

Take advantage of the lull....late November will bring one more wave of big releases :)

Fullasoul
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check This Out!

Postby wildrich17 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:30 pm

michael jackson 20 disc what? what the hell is on that?
These are the Days of Wild
wildrich17

Postby Fullasoul » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:50 pm

wildrich17 wrote:michael jackson 20 disc what? what the hell is on that?

From February through June of this past year, Sony BMG UK released a different Michael Jackson single. Each single was a DualDisc, with the audio side having 2 audio tracks (the LP version of the said single, along with one more additional version), and the video side had the original music video. Clearly they were aiming for the hardcore 'collectors', as ALL of the materials released were already available (and the 2nd versions of each song they used were sometimes rather 'questionable' IMHO).

Anyways, the US issue of this set is being released all at once....that's the set I spoke of....

A bit overpriced for what you get IMHO....but again, it's clearly for the hardcore collectors.

Fullasoul
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wildrich17 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:24 pm

Well I am just find with the orginal albums. Now if it was something from some short guy from minneapois, that is a different story. :wink:
These are the Days of Wild
wildrich17

Postby dnaplaya » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:11 am

What's the deal with George Michael's 25?

it has a November 13 date for the UK (with 2 disc version, 3 disc box set version and 2 disc DVD collection), but the US has a Feb 2007 street date :?
dnaplaya

Postby Fullasoul » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:20 am

LOT of confusion on this one right now.....some are listing that Nov. 28 is still the US release date....others say that even some of the international releases (such as Australia) are pushed back to Feb. 07.

My distributor still says Nov. 28, but that doesn't guarantee anything. All we can do at this point is wait and see what happens...but most likely, it'll come out in all territories around the same time (so either within the next couple of weeks, or not until February)...

Fullasoul
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dnaplaya » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:26 am

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that Feb 07 was a possible date for here in Australia as well. It would be smarter if they cashed in on Christmas. Like you said, wait and see (and hope)
dnaplaya

Return to I Wanna Hear...