Welcome Friends!!

News or updates regarding fullasoul.com

Welcome Friends!!

Postby Fullasoul » Fri May 12, 2006 7:03 pm

Welcome and THANK YOU for visiting our new store and music community, fullasoul.com! I apologize that the place doesn't have more of a "lived in" feel just yet, but we're hoping that will change rather quickly...and it's my pleasure to offer each of you the opportunity to break the place in, so to speak :) To those of you who I haven't invited personally, I thank you as well for paying us a visit, but I want to make clear that we're still just in our very early stages. In the near future, we expect to have MANY more items in the store (we still have SEVERAL THOUSAND items already in stock that just haven't been entered yet!), and we're hoping to build a really strong community of music lovers and collectors from all around the world.

We're also in the early stages of planning some great promotions featuring some of the many independent soul artists who are currently looking to find a broader audience despite not being associated with the major labels. If you don't already know, some of these artists are absolutely PHENOMENAL...so if you're one of the many who've grown tired of the "formula" programming that's on the radio these days, be ready to hear some incredible music in the very near future. If you DO know and follow some of these indie artists, we encourage you to post about them here at the fullasoul.com Music Community. These acts are going a long way to keep a long-forgotten genre of music alive and well, and we at fullasoul.com feel we owe them that added exposure.

So with all of that said, I invite you to register for an account here at the Music Community and get the party started proper! We sincerely thank each of you for stopping by, and we hope that you'll join us in making this a strong, POSITIVE place to share our love for music!

Fullasoul
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check This Out!

Return to Site News