If I can help - amazing radio station

Something you REALLY wanna discuss, but it just doesn't fit the topics of the other forums? Well then, HERE is the place to say what's on your mind!

If I can help - amazing radio station

Postby macp » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:02 pm

I just wanted to say I love your station from all the way over here in the UK. I have been a lover of funk & soul since the early eighties with British soul acts like Omar 'nothing like this', Soul II Soul 'keep on moving' , Loose Ends remember 'hanging on a string' followed by some of my US favourites such as BBQ band 'dreaming', Mantronix 'got to have your love', The great Luther Vandross 'never too much' and The Mac Band 'Roses Are Red', Mtume 'juicy fruit'. There are hundreds of others but these are some of which had a profound effect on me. There are loads of newer acts blowing me away too like Gill Scott. Anyway this started out as me saying thanks for a fantastic station and ended up with me reminiscing over the past. I currently program the music for a small internet radio station which I really enjoy and means I get to play some of my favourite music including some amazing gospel music. I will finish by saying I dont know what I can do to help especially with my British accent but please let me know if I can.

Kindest & best regards
macp

Check This Out!

Return to Off-Topic Discussion