"True Hollywood Stories: Rapper Wives"

Whether you follow the current crop of mic rockas, or you're more into the pioneers of yesteryear, here is where you wanna be to discuss your favorite rap and hip-hop music.

"True Hollywood Stories: Rapper Wives"

Postby sdcharger » Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Most people don't think of Hip Hop and Rap as having family men but a new show on E! is letting the rappers wives tell all about their family men. The show will air tonight on E! This show is sopposed to show the good, bad and ugly side of rappers and their families while putting to rest some long standing stero types. Some of the rappers that will be focused on are Paul Wall, DMX, Mos Def, Luke Campbell and Big Pun.
sdcharger

Check This Out!

sounds interesting

Postby darkangel » Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Sounds interesting too bad I missed it. I'm sure they will show it again and I will catch it next time. Did anybody see it ? Is it worth checking it out when it comes on again or was it just a bunch of fronting ?
darkangel

I saw it

Postby musicraines » Sun May 17, 2009 12:44 am

It was actually pretty interesting. I found out alot about some of the artists that I didn't know, like that they are not all "Frontin Gangsta" or at least I think thats what my daughter says. LOL
musicraines

Return to Rap and Hip-Hop