[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4801: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
Angela Winbush : Funk, Soul and RNB

Angela Winbush

From the stanky to the smooth, come and find yourself a groove!

Angela Winbush

Postby qchawk » Wed May 13, 2009 12:36 pm

I have been listening to Miss Angela for awhile and had no clue who I was listening to. "Angel" is one of my favorites, I just got through listening to it.
Miss Angela just owns it, “Angel “ and “Smile” are two of my all time favorite songs. I couldn't imagine anybody that could sing “Angel” , which is a complicated piece better, with more style and looking more beautious. Some people may have been born to sing - But Miss Angela must have been born to sing "Angel" ...Excellent, Sonic alchemy!...
qchawk

Check This Out!

Angela Winbush

Postby sdcharger » Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm just glad that Angela came out when she did. When she came out, music exec's were seeking talent and not necessarily "looks". Don't get me wrong. Angela Winbush is absolutely beautiful. However, she is built like a woman. And not like a teenage boy which most of these new singers are built like.
sdcharger

Angela Winbush “ Angel”

Postby musicraines » Thu May 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Nobody sounds like Angela Winbush! they way she attacks a song is one of a kind, I miss this real R & B singing!
musicraines

Return to Funk, Soul and RNB