Tyrese sues twitter stalker

Whether you follow the current crop of mic rockas, or you're more into the pioneers of yesteryear, here is where you wanna be to discuss your favorite rap and hip-hop music.

Tyrese sues twitter stalker

Postby musicraines » Tue May 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Just saw this on some news thing and thought it was pretty sad. I mean come on, thse artists are trying to stay in touch with their fans and instead they get harrassed. This woman was bombarding him with messages, including the threat: "Now that your wife is finally out of the picture Daddy, it's my turn." That is getting a little personal. Tyrese's response to the whole things was "I think she's really Looney Tune. I've tried everything I can to get her up off me. And now things have gotten legal so I'm just going to let my people do their part. She's every bit of crazy and Looney Tunes."
musicraines

Check This Out!

twitter stalker

Postby qchawk » Wed May 13, 2009 12:41 pm

I think his response was pretty funny, calling her looney tunes. I guess it takes all kinds. These artists, not just Tyrese, that they are artists and are in the limelight more than most. Being in the limelight is going to attract the crazies, but when is enough enough. Im not saying if Tyrese is wrong or right to sue the woman just that he had to kind of expected something like that to happen.
qchawk

Return to Rap and Hip-Hop