Lionel Richie new album

From the stanky to the smooth, come and find yourself a groove!

Lionel Richie new album

Postby oddball123 » Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Five-time Grammy award-winning singer Lionel Richie releases his new album , Just Go, his first new studio album in more than two years, which arrives in stores May 19 via Island Records. The album features some of today's biggest writers and producers, including Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Stargate and Akon. Lionel also shares songwriter credits with Terius "The-Dream" Nash, Ne-Yo, Akon, Johnta Austin and Taj Jackson. I personally can't wait for the album, two years is two years too long.
oddball123

Check This Out!

yahoo!!!!

Postby sdcharger » Wed May 13, 2009 12:52 pm

I can't wait for the new album, its been forever since he's put out anything new. I wonder if he's going to do a tour with the new album? vThe list of writers and producers are pretty impressive, I wonder if it's still gonna have his old style feel to it or if he is going to try and add some new stuff?
sdcharger

Postby Fullasoul » Fri May 15, 2009 10:14 am

I think the list of writers/producers says it all....Lionel's still trying to adapt his music to the younger audience. That's not to say it won't be good...in fact I'm quite fond of a few of those producers....but clearly he's continuing away from the old, and I doubt that his core audience really appreciates that in the long run...
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Funk, Soul and RNB