Fullasoul Radio goes live!

The latest on all things soul...straight from the News Desk.

Fullasoul Radio goes live!

Postby Fullasoul » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

Although some of you have been listening for the last week or so, today is the official launch of our new 24/7 radio station, Fullasoul Radio. This has been a labor of love for me personally the last couple of years, and I'm VERY excited to finally be up and running!

While we've worked REALLY hard to make Fullasoul Radio something truly unique and special, we know that we'll need good word of mouth from YOU guys in order to really succeed. Because this station was always intended to be of and for the people (that's YOU guys!), I sincerely hope you'll not only help us spread the word, but also let us know what you'd like to hear on YOUR station!

We expect to be adding a healthy batch of music from some of you indie artists by the end of the week, so if you'd like to hear your music on Fullasoul Radio, please get in touch with us so we can make it happen!

I know a lot of you can remember a time when you LOVED radio. Radio was something altogether different from what it's become. Today, we're hoping to take the first step in making R&B radio about the FANS again...and I sincerely hope you'll join us!

- Dave

P.S. The full, official press release can be read here: http://www.prlog.org/11687781-fullasoul ... -live.html
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check This Out!

Return to Top News Stories