It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:36 pm

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

Chrisette Michele releases 'Love Thy Brother' mixtape FREE

As promised, Chrisette Michele has today released a mixtape entitled 'Love Thy Brother'. The release is comprised of several tracks that were left over from her first three albums, and is available NOW to download....FREE!

<div align="center"><embed src="http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/mf9a5d08/" quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on"><br><a href="http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Babey_Drew_Chrisette_Michele_Lem_Payne__Love.m166759.html" target="_blank">Download Mixtape</a> | <a href="http://www.datpiff.com" target="_blank">Free Mixtapes</a> Provided by <a href="http://www.datpiff.com" target="_blank">DatPiff.com</a></div>
Read more : Chrisette Michele releases 'Love Thy Brother' mixtape FREE | Views : 1841 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Anthony Hamilton and wife welcome twin boys

Singer Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha became the proud parents of twin boys on Tuesday.

Anthony shared the news with his fans via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. The two boys are named Aaron Michael Hamilton and Nolan Anthony Hamilton.

"We never knew that life in abundance had so much meaning until today," Hamilton said in a statement. "The joy and love we now share can only be given by God. We have a starting ...
Read more : Anthony Hamilton and wife welcome twin boys | Views : 4176 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Prince tickets sell out in 30 minutes

If anyone thought Prince didn't still have it in him to sell tickets in the US, think again.

Tickets for his two upcoming appearances at Madison Square Garden (December 18th and 29th) sold out in just under 30 minutes.

These shows, along with his upcoming dates in New Jersey (December 14th, 15th and 17th) will be The Purple One's first East Coast performances since 2004's Musicology tour.

The shows will reportedly showcase a myriad ...
Read more : Prince tickets sell out in 30 minutes | Views : 1462 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Full Force fans, meet Greg Silva

We couldn't possibly run a contest asking you for your favorite Full Force stories without introducing you to Greg Silva. Frequently during my interview sessions with Bowlegged Lou for the 'Get Busy 1 Time' liner notes, he would make fond mention of Greg. I decided to ask Greg for an interview in hopes of hearing his story from the man himself, and he kindly obliged :) ...
Read more : Full Force fans, meet Greg Silva | Views : 1652 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Laura Izibor to debut new track on One Tree Hill

Atlantic recording artist Laura Izibor is set to unveil a new track recorded especially for her debut appearance on The CW's hit series, One Tree Hill. The song, entitled "Can't Be Love," arrives at all DSPs on October 19th.

That same day will see the Dublin-based singer performing "Can't Be Love" as part of her television acting debut on the long-running drama. Izibor will join the One Tree Hill cast as "Erin," a recurring ...
Read more : Laura Izibor to debut new track on One Tree Hill | Views : 2909 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

2010 Soul Train Awards performers and nominees

The second annual SOUL TRAIN AWARDS gears up for a highly anticipated show on Wednesday, November 10 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in metropolitan Atlanta, GA. Hosted by Oscar-nominated actors Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson, the 2010 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS will premiere on both CENTRIC and BET on Sunday, November 28 at 9:00 PM*. Grammy-award winning R&B superstar R. Kelly will open the show with a dynamite performance, followed by today's ...
Read more : 2010 Soul Train Awards performers and nominees | Views : 1499 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Eric Benet 'Sometimes I Cry' official video

Here's the brand new video for Eric Benet's latest single, 'Sometimes I Cry'

Read more : Eric Benet 'Sometimes I Cry' official video | Views : 1534 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Win a phone call from Full Force and more!

As I mentioned earlier, we'll be running TWO different Full Force contests this month here at fullasoul.com. In the coming days, we'll share the details of the second contest, but for now, here's how the first contest is goin' down...

Just click REPLY and tell us your favorite Full Force moment or story. It could be anything from a concert memory or an "I was _______ when I first heard that song!", to a ...
Read more : Win a phone call from Full Force and more! | Views : 8038 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Top News Stories

Our first ever Artist of the Month is...

Here at fullasoul.com, we're always trying new things to 'connect fans of soul, funk and R&B to the music they love'. So says the tagline, right? :)

Well, we've bounced this idea around for a while and now we're moving forward with it. Starting NOW, fullasoul.com will feature an 'Artist of the Month'...and will provide features, interviews, articles, contests, music (of course!) and other special goodies ...
Read more : Our first ever Artist of the Month is... | Views : 1319 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Sade announces first tour in 10 years

The British R&B band Sade is planning its first global concert tour in 10 years, Live Nation said Thursday.

The North American leg of the tour is to begin June 16, 2011, in Baltimore.

Tickets are to go on sale in select markets Oct. 16 at LiveNation.com, with additional dates to be announced. Sade is expected to perform more than 50 concerts in top arenas in the United States and Canada.

"Sade will perform ...
Read more : Sade announces first tour in 10 years | Views : 1719 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Top News Stories

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1118 • Total topics 697 • Total members 2581