It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:22 am

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

Review of 'Prince: A Thief In The Temple'

Image Lost in the Purple Reign
THE first thing you must do with a music biography is check the index for your most perversely obscure fact about the book's subject.

Publish Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:00:00 GMT
Direct Download: 3c0c99d8c265507ff00da14be4a6897e-l (2899 bytes image/jpg)
Read more...
Read more : Review of 'Prince: A Thief In The Temple' | Views : 813 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Jackiem Joyner's 'Babysoul' coming May 8th!

Image Fresh & funky soul grooves from gifted young saxman
Babysoul previewed by radio single "Stay With Me Tonight" A fresh young soul talent will emerge May 8th with the birth of Babysoul, the ARTizen Music Group debut disc from Jackiem Joyner, saxophonist, flutist, ...

Publish Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:02:33 GMT
Read more...
Read more : Jackiem Joyner's 'Babysoul' coming May 8th! | Views : 836 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Incognito -- Bees+Things+Flowers

Image Incognito -- Bees+Things+Flowers
Good music has a way of floating into your life if you're lucky enough to have both your ears and your mind open to all possibilities.

Publish Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 03:08:14 GMT
Read more...
Read more : Incognito -- Bees+Things+Flowers | Views : 857 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Nice!!

Love the falling snow!
Read more : Nice!! | Views : 2272 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site News

Searching the store for producers/guests/etc...

Did you guys know that you can search and locate tracks in the shop from your favorite producer, or even rare guest appearances from your favorite artists? Most definately....I've made it a point to always list any significant producer, writer or guest appearance in the details of each item in the fullasoul.com shop, and I've designed the search engine to check in the details when you enter a search query.

Go ahead and give it ...
Read more : Searching the store for producers/guests/etc... | Views : 1810 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site News

New posting features! (Audio/Video posting, etc.)

Ola peeps!

I spent some time yesterday installing some new posting features for everyone to enjoy. When you go to post a topic or do a full reply (not a quick-reply) you'll see 3 golden toolbars up top allowing you to create all kinds of different effects for your text (like the one you see here), as well as easily posting pictures, flash files, audio and videoclips. These should prove to be great tools to ...
Read more : New posting features! (Audio/Video posting, etc.) | Views : 8011 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site News

Welcome Friends!!

Welcome and THANK YOU for visiting our new store and music community, fullasoul.com! I apologize that the place doesn't have more of a "lived in" feel just yet, but we're hoping that will change rather quickly...and it's my pleasure to offer each of you the opportunity to break the place in, so to speak :) To those of you who I haven't invited personally, I thank you ...
Read more : Welcome Friends!! | Views : 1482 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site News

The fullasoul.com Music Community FAQ

Hello!

Before we get started, I thought it would be wise to start a FAQ to answer questions that are likely to arise regarding the fullasoul.com Music Community. I will occasionally add to this as other questions become "frequently asked" :)

Q. What are "trackographies" and "version checks"?

- These are extremely useful posts designed for the collectors among us! Many of us care for a particular ...
Read more : The fullasoul.com Music Community FAQ | Views : 1628 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site News

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1119 • Total topics 698 • Total members 2581