It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:31 am

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

Sorry I've not been on the mic this week...

Hey guys!

Just wanted to drop a quick note here to let y'all know what's going on with me not being on-mic much this week.

My friend, my dog Spicoli was sadly diagnosed with cancer just over a week ago. He's been such a blessing to my family and friend to me personally...this has been a very difficult time for my family and I.

This past week has been a LOT of research regarding ...
Read more : Sorry I've not been on the mic this week... | Views : 1707 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site News

NEW VIDEO: Luke James - "I.O.U."

The official video for Luke James' single "I.O.U." has just been released!

Check out the video below, then let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Luke James - "I.O.U." | Views : 1212 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

New music from Zo! and Sy Smith - "The Train"

With Zo!'s next studio album about a month and a half away, the FE family is graciously offering the first single as a FREE download for fans!

Check out "The Train" (feat. Sy Smith) below, then head over to the FE Music website to grab the free download and pre-order your SIGNED copy of ManMade!

Read more : New music from Zo! and Sy Smith - "The Train" | Views : 1589 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

New music from The Brand New Heavies!

Having done so much to keep the legacy of acid jazz alive by distributing projects from Incognito, Maysa Leak and Bluey to US fans, it should come as no surprise that Shanachie Entertainment is the US distributor for a new project from The Brand New Heavies.

Forward, the first proper studio album from the band in seven years, is currently slated for a May 21 release. For now, you can check out the album's ...
Read more : New music from The Brand New Heavies! | Views : 1289 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Karyn White - My Heart Cries

The official video for Karyn White's most recent single, "My Heart Cries", has just been released!

I suspect Fullasoul Radio listeners should know every song from this album by heart at this point, but it's always nice to have some added visuals of Karyn, so please enjoy.

Oh, and if you haven't bought the album yet, what on earth are you waiting for?! ;)
Read more : NEW VIDEO: Karyn White - My Heart Cries | Views : 1297 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Chris Brown returns to R&B with "Fine China"

Chris Brown recently dropped his first real R&B single in years.

The song is called "Fine China", and the official video is right here for your enjoyment!

Read more : Chris Brown returns to R&B with "Fine China" | Views : 1128 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Judge grants Cindy and Terry rights to the En Vogue name

The case of the two En Vogue's appears to finally be over.

We've noted that at various times in the last year or so, both sides of the En Vogue split have made public appearances using the group's name. Today, reports have surfaced that a judge has ruled in favor of Cindy Herron and Terry Ellis, and those are the 2 founding members who will be allowed to continue using the En Vogue name. ...
Read more : Judge grants Cindy and Terry rights to the En Vogue name | Views : 1185 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Jade - Freedom

Fullasoul Radio listeners have been sounding off about a new song we've been spinning called "Freedom".

The official video for the song has now been released, so sit back and enjoy Jade's latest single, and as always, let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Jade - Freedom | Views : 1110 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

KEEP OR SWEEP: Ashanti - Never Should Have

As R&B fans anxiously await Ashanti's return to the spotlight, a single from her upcoming album has just been released.

"Never Should Have" is slated to appear on Ashanti's fifth studio album, Braveheart, currently scheduled for release this summer.

So, what do you guys think of the single? Would you like to hear it in the spin on Fullasoul Radio?

Let us know, because the choice is YOURS!

Read more : KEEP OR SWEEP: Ashanti - Never Should Have | Views : 1245 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Donell Jones - Forever

Here's the official video for Donell Jones' latest single, "Forever"!

Check it out and let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Donell Jones - Forever | Views : 1092 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1119 • Total topics 698 • Total members 2581