It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 8:17 am

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

NEW VIDEO: Bobby V - KoKo Lovely

Just getting back into the swing of things post-holidays, so let's start off with a video that SHOULD have been posted a couple weeks back. Bobby V's bringin' some of that "good ol'" R&B back to the airwaves with his latest joint, "KoKo Lovely". Here's the official video...lemme know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Bobby V - KoKo Lovely | Views : 1367 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Ahsan - Under

Interscope has finally released a debut single for Ahsan, a young vocal talent from New Jersey that's had the underground's attention for some time now. The song is called "Under", and if it's any indicator of what's to come from Ahsan, the future's lookin' mighty bright!

Check out the official video now, and be tuning into Fullasoul Radio to hear "Under" in the rotation within the week!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Ahsan - Under | Views : 1481 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

VIDEO REWIND: Latrese Bush - Great Day

So I've been telling you how backed up I've been on website updates as of late, right? Well, how about missing the official video release of one of Fullasoul Radio's biggest hits of the year? Yep, we did...but today seems like as good a day as any to make that right and bless y'all with the goodness, so here it is!

Enjoy "Great Day" from Latrese Bush...and if you don't own this single yet, ...
Read more : VIDEO REWIND: Latrese Bush - Great Day | Views : 2001 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Bobby V's "Journey To Peach Moon"

Those who've ever taken a moment to really talk music with me know that I'm occasionally annoyed at how quick some sites and bloggers are to categorize music in a "this or that" fashion. It's because of this that I've been so vocal about the upcoming Peach Moon project from Bobby V. Even while Bobby was still releasing music in a mainstream setting, there was a sincerity to what he was doing that made ...
Read more : NEW VIDEO: Bobby V's "Journey To Peach Moon" | Views : 1103 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Maysa - Inside My Dream

Well, suffice to say, while I put all my energies into Fullasoul Radio, the website is clearly getting behind! As much as I'd LOVE to have some funky folks join the team and help keep the music news and updates current here, it seems no one's proven FUNKY enough to step up to the call :\

So, I'm gonna do my best to try and get ...
Read more : NEW VIDEO: Maysa - Inside My Dream | Views : 1031 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW MUSIC: Ledisi - I Blame You

I'm a little late posting this, but I knew Fullasoul fans would want to know about this new Ledisi track that's making it's way onto Fullasoul Radio next week!

We're VERY excited to hear some new Ledisi..and seriously, is this not a HOT track or what??

Read more : NEW MUSIC: Ledisi - I Blame You | Views : 1156 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Bobby V - Back To Love

The official video for Bobby V's latest single, "Back To Love", is out!

Fullasoul Radio listeners have been groovin' to this joint for a minute now...the rest of you might be surprised by Bobby's new direction. As I've said all along, I think this is a very exciting development, since Bobby's always been one of the very few artists who, even when dabbling with some of the "pop" trends a lot of R&B artists ...
Read more : NEW VIDEO: Bobby V - Back To Love | Views : 2180 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

The move was a success!

Hey, gang!

Just wanted to let you guys know that the relocation of both my family and all things Fullasoul was a SUCCESS!

Fullasoul Radio is back in full swing, and we now broadcast to you live and direct from....THIS place:

The mics are in one of these thousand boxes, so you probably won't hear me speak on the air until sometime tomorrow, but the music mix you've come to know (and likely came ...
Read more : The move was a success! | Views : 1454 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

David Damato's One-On-One with Joe Leavy TUESDAY at 2pm EST!

He's got one of the HOTTEST indie soul albums out there right now, and tomorrow he's sharing his thoughts on life, love and music RIGHT HERE on Fullasoul Radio!

DON'T MISS my one-on-one with Joe Leavy TOMORROW (Tuesday, 06/10) at 2pm EST on Fullasoul Radio!
Read more : David Damato's One-On-One with Joe Leavy TUESDAY at 2pm EST! | Views : 1933 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Glenn Lewis - Can't Say Love

Here's a great way to kick off Friday...the official video for Glenn Lewis' comeback single, "Can't Say Love"!
We officially have some serious momentum now, people.....we may really, truly get a new Glenn Lewis album!!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Glenn Lewis - Can't Say Love | Views : 1135 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1119 • Total topics 698 • Total members 2587