It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 am

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

Fullasoul's Monthly Top 20 (May) & Show Replay!

Here's the official chart for May's Fullasoul Monthly Top 20:

01. James Day (feat. Gavin Christopher & Audrey Wheeler) - Considered Delivered

02. Latrese Bush - Great Day

03. Joe Leavy (feat. Rasar Thejeli) - Something In My Heart

04. Quentin Moore - Natural Sista

05. Joe - I'd Rather Have a ...
Read more : Fullasoul's Monthly Top 20 (May) & Show Replay! | Views : 1867 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Top News Stories

The DEBUT of Fullasoul Radio's Monthly Top 20 Show!

This Thursday at 6pm EST, Fullasoul Radio will debut it's new monthly Top 20 Countdown Show!

On the first Thursday of each month, Fullasoul Radio will air this new, monthly show to reveal the Top 20 songs from the prior month. Various factors are considered in assembling this list each month, with the biggest factor being YOUR REQUESTS!

Make sure to be tuned in with us this Thursday and see if YOUR favorites made ...
Read more : The DEBUT of Fullasoul Radio's Monthly Top 20 Show! | Views : 1833 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

New Music: Snippets from Maysa's upcoming album!

Well, it's certainly been a big week for Maysa fans, right? Since WORLD PREMIERING "Good Morning Sunrise" (her duet with Bluey) on Fullasoul Radio this past Wednesday, you guys have been requesting it over and over (and I can't blame you!)

Today, we get a chance to hear some short snippets of several other songs from the upcoming Blue Velvet Soul album, and I'm sure you're gonna enjoy this! Peep the samples and be ...
Read more : New Music: Snippets from Maysa's upcoming album! | Views : 1263 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: TGT - Sex Never Felt Better

So, literally MONTHS after we began spinning the track on Fullasoul Radio, TGT has FINALLY delivered a video for their debut single, "Sex Never Felt Better".

Check it out and let us know...was it worth the wait? Are you excited for a full TGT album?

Read more : NEW VIDEO: TGT - Sex Never Felt Better | Views : 1509 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Omar - The Man

As the anticipation for a new Omar album builds, the official video for "The Man" has hit the interwebs!

Be looking for the album mid-June, and be listening for "The Man" on Fullasoul Radio!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Omar - The Man | Views : 1809 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Ashanti - Never Should Have

The official video for Ashanti's new single, "Never Should Have", has dropped!

Peep the visuals, then let us know...are you glad to see Ashanti back on the scene?

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Ashanti - Never Should Have | Views : 1262 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Ciara - Body Party

Well it seems to have taken awhile, but many moons after we began spinning it on Fullasoul Radio, an official video for Ciara's "Body Party" has finally been released.

Check the clip and, as always, let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Ciara - Body Party | Views : 1315 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Alicia Keys - Fire We Make (feat. Maxwell)

Check out the steamy official video for Alicia Keys latest single, "Fire We Make" featuring Maxwell. I'm not personally feeling too much of Alicia's recent material, but Maxwell's involvement makes this one unavoidable for me.

So, what do YOU think of "Fire We Make"?
Read more : NEW VIDEO: Alicia Keys - Fire We Make (feat. Maxwell) | Views : 2483 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Raheem DeVaughn - Love Connection

The long-awaited official video for Raheem DeVaughn's "Love Connection" has finally arrived for your viewing enjoyment B-)

As much as Fullasoul Radio listeners request this one, I doubt I need to ask what you think of it. And I'm with you guys...anxiously awaiting the full-length album, A Place Called Loveland, due out in July!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Raheem DeVaughn - Love Connection | Views : 1123 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: The Brand Hew Heavies - "Sunlight"

The official video for The Heavies' latest single "Sunlight" has been released!

Peep the video, then let us know what you think by requesting "Sunlight" on Fullasoul Radio!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: The Brand Hew Heavies - "Sunlight" | Views : 1152 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1119 • Total topics 698 • Total members 2581