It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:18 pm

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

NEW VIDEO: Tess Henley - Daydreaming

Tess Henley was among the first batch of indie soul artists we chose to highlight to our listeners upon the launch of Fullasoul Radio. Now, Tess is back with brand new music...and we think it's WELL worth the wait!

Here's the official video for her brand new single, "Daydreaming"! Let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Tess Henley - Daydreaming | Views : 2387 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Top News Stories

Anita Baker is back...and covering Tyrese!

We've waited seven long years...now, the wait is finally over!

NEW MUSIC from one of the classiest vocalists soul music has ever had!

Today, we're excited to be adding Anita Baker's new single into Fullasoul Radio's rotation!

Anita's cover of Tyrese's "Lately" (co-written by longtime Fullasoul fave Derek "DOA" Allen) is the leadoff single from her upcoming album, Only Forever, currently set for an October 23rd release.

Listen to "Lately" (produced by Harvey Mason, ...
Read more : Anita Baker is back...and covering Tyrese! | Views : 3871 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Mint Condition - Believe In Us

In a year that's been filled with R&B comebacks, here's a new video from a group that never left!

Check out the video for "Believe In Us", Mint Condition's first single from their soon-to-be released album, "Music at the Speed of Life". You can already pre-order the CD from Amazon, which releases on September 11th!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Mint Condition - Believe In Us | Views : 1716 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Preview Tamia's Upcoming Album, "Beautiful Surprise"

Those of us who are (im)patiently awaiting Tamia's first new album in 6 years are about to have a bit of an appetizer...

Amazon is now taking pre-orders for "Beautiful Surprise", and has additionally posted their sound samples for every track on the album. Go HERE to listen to samples, then go HERE to pre-order the physical CD!

The album is currently scheduled to release on August 28th.
Read more : Preview Tamia's Upcoming Album, "Beautiful Surprise" | Views : 2241 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Karyn White - Unbreakable

Here's another SMASH from Karyn White's new album, "Carpe Diem".
Produced, once again, by Derek "D.O.A." Allen, this is "Unbreakable"!
Enjoy!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Karyn White - Unbreakable | Views : 1977 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

FREE Download from Teri Tobin's New Album!

On this HOT summer day, Teri Tobin's long-awaited new album FINALLY makes it's way into her fans' hands...and to celebrate, Teri and her team are gonna "cool" y'all off with a FREE download!

Check out "I'm Cool" from the new album, "So Good To Me"....then, head over to your favorite digital music retailer and cop the album!

As you might expect, we've already got several tracks from the album "in the spin" on ...
Read more : FREE Download from Teri Tobin's New Album! | Views : 2212 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Temika Moore - I'm Not OK

You've been groovin' to the single on Fullasoul Radio for a hot minute...now there's a visual to go with it!

Check out the official video for Temika Moore's single, "I'm Not OK"...and as always, let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Temika Moore - I'm Not OK | Views : 1616 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Robin Thicke - All Tied Up

Robin most certainly borrows a step from the Doobie Brothers on his latest single...but I ain't mad at him for it!

Here's the official video for "All Tied Up"!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Robin Thicke - All Tied Up | Views : 1653 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Natasha Watts - Back 2 U

Today, another smash from Blacktree Music (and yes, one we've been spinnin' on Fullasoul Radio from the jump!) gets an official video!

Here's Natasha Watts doin' her thing on "Back 2 U"! Check it out and let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Natasha Watts - Back 2 U | Views : 1851 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: The Endangered - Calling On You

Here's the official video for the first single from The Endangered! The single is called "Calling On You", and we see a bright future for this new group! Peep the video, and be listening for music from their newly-released EP on Fullasoul Radio beginning THIS WEEK!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: The Endangered - Calling On You | Views : 2255 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1118 • Total topics 697 • Total members 2581