It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 pm

News News from fullasoul.com

Site map of fullasoul.com » Forum : fullasoul.com

Are MJ's children signed to LaToya Jackson's talent agency?

Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson have reportedly employed their aunt LaToya to manage their entertainment careers.

A source claims LaToya saw the opportunity during some of the Jackson family's recent drama, and while the rest of the family were publicly exchanging harsh words, she was locking in business with Michael's children.

Despite these reports, a Jackson family spokesperson maintained last night that LaToya is NOT managing the three kids.

Prince has already booked gigs ...
Read more : Are MJ's children signed to LaToya Jackson's talent agency? | Views : 1385 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Fantasia films "Lose To Win" video

Fantasia has finished shooting the music video for her latest single, "Lose To Win". The song is destined to impact FM stations here in the US very soon, but to no surprise, Fullasoul Radio's had this "in the spin" for a few weeks now already.

"Lose To Win" was the last song recorded for Fantasia's upcoming album, Side Effects of You. In an interview that took place on the set of the video, Fantasia ...
Read more : Fantasia films "Lose To Win" video | Views : 1310 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

New Music: K'Jon - Tell You Why

New music from K'Jon just dropped! Check out "Tell You Why" below and let us know what you think of it! Should it spin on Fullasoul Radio?

Read more : New Music: K'Jon - Tell You Why | Views : 1151 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Fantasia's upcoming album delayed

Fantasia announced yesterday that her upcoming album, "The Side Effects of You", will not be released on March 13th as scheduled.

No new date was given for the album, but the lead single, "Lose to Win", is currently spinning in heavy rotation on Fullasoul Radio.
Read more : Fantasia's upcoming album delayed | Views : 1755 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Chrisette Michele hospitalized, cancels Times Square show

Chrisette Michele was forced to cancel a performance in Times Square last night reportedly due to a ruptured appendix.

The singer is currently in the hospital, and for now is still scheduled to open for Keyshia Cole's tour beginning March 28.
Read more : Chrisette Michele hospitalized, cancels Times Square show | Views : 1108 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Kelly Clarkson goes IN on Clive Davis, Davis responds

Yesterday marked the release of Clive Davis's memoir, "The Soundtrack of My Life". While the music biz icon did a tour of talk shows to promote the book, Kelly Clarkson did some talking of her own.

In an open letter posted online, the former American Idol star took Davis to task for telling her to "shut up and sing". She went on to note that Clive's recollection of certain events in her career were ...
Read more : Kelly Clarkson goes IN on Clive Davis, Davis responds | Views : 879 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Great to see an increase in activity here!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to take a quick minute to say how great it is to see an increase in activity here on the forum! With a little luck, we'll soon start seeing people other than me starting some fun music-related conversations B-)

Ah, what the heck...I'll head over to the R&B section and start a topic :P
Read more : Great to see an increase in activity here! | Views : 1684 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site News

NEW VIDEO: Joe Leavy - I Heart You

Straight from the lab comes another smash from the hands of Derek "D.O.A." Allen!

This is the lead-off single from Joe Leavy's upcoming album...and if this track is any indication of what to expect, we're about to have a new star on our hands!

From Joe Leavy, here's "I Heart You". Let us know what you think!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Joe Leavy - I Heart You | Views : 2543 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Erica Paige - Everything

If I've known for months now what one of 2012's most important R&B releases is, it should be getting easier and easier for everyone else to figure it out as well...

Yet ANOTHER single has hit us from the incredible Blacktree Music Presents: Soul Seeds, Vol. One compilation...this time from the lovely Erica Paige! "Everything" also serves as the lead single for Erica's upcoming album, and Blacktree has just released some HOT visuals to ...
Read more : NEW VIDEO: Erica Paige - Everything | Views : 1889 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

NEW VIDEO: Michael Lynche - Who's Gonna Love You More

Straight from the Fullasoul Radio playlist to your computer screen, here's the proper visuals for Michael Lynche's debut single, "Who's Gonna Love You More"!

Read more : NEW VIDEO: Michael Lynche - Who's Gonna Love You More | Views : 1564 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Top News Stories

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1118 • Total topics 697 • Total members 2581