Exciting new changes coming to fullasoul.com!

The latest on all things soul...straight from the News Desk.

Exciting new changes coming to fullasoul.com!

Postby Fullasoul » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:16 pm

So, you wanna know why we've been so quiet as of late? Well, we can't tell you....not just yet anyways!

What I CAN tell you is that there's some exciting changes coming to fullasoul.com VERY soon. Getting these additions to the level of quality we want to offer R&B fans worldwide has taken quite a bit of time, and that's left little time for news and updates here on the website.

With that in mind, we have an ongoing need for soul/funk/R&B music lovers who would be interested in joining the Fullasoul team. If you already spend time scouring the web for REAL R&B music and news, we'd absolutely LOVE IT if you'd be willing to post here at fullasoul.com! Opinion pieces and reviews are also welcome of course....we'd just love to have some help keeping the website aspect of things alive while we put the finishing touches on our new features! If you're interested, get at us here (by PM), Facebook, Twitter or HERE.

Come be a part of something that's REALLY about to come into it's own!!
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check This Out!

Re: Exciting new changes coming to fullasoul.com!

Postby Fullasoul » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey gang!

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but perhaps now that you know what the 'exciting new changes' came to be (the launch of Fullasoul Radio this past October!), you can imagine how incredibly busy I am working to make this the station YOU GUYS want it to be! We've done some great things with the station thus far, and trust me when I say, we've got some GREAT things on the horizon!

So with that said, we're still hoping to find some REAL R&B connoisseurs who are interested in posting news stories, opinion pieces and other general R&B-related topics here in the fullasoul.com forum. While I ALWAYS have time to interact with people here, pushing the radio station to the point it's at now has obviously only left me enough time for a couple of news posts a week.

Now I just KNOW there's a few of you out there who read a lot of the other great soul/R&B blogs on the web and have very specific thoughts about how YOU'd do it if it were you. So why not do it?? We'd LOVE to have you be part of the Fullasoul team!

If you're interested, feel free to post right here or reach me privately via PM/email/Twitter/Facebook/etc. B-)

Dave
Fullasoul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Top News Stories